Meetings & Events
WNC Environmental Committee Meeting
Where: Neno's Ristorante Italiano, 910 W Pac Cst Hwy, Wilmington When: 6:30PM on Monday, March 19th, 2018
WNC Executive Board & Agenda Setting Meeting
Where: Wilmington Branch Library, 1300 N. Avalon Blvd, Wilmington When: 6:30PM on Tuesday, March 20th, 2018
LA Port Police Presents “Active Shooter Response”
LEARN HOW TO SURVIVE A SHOOTING EVENT Where: Tzu Chi Community Clinic, 1355 Broad Avenue, Wilmington When: 6:00PM on Wednesday, March 21st, 2018
WNC Board & Stakeholder Meeting
Agenda will be posted 72 hours prior to meeting. Where: Phineas Banning High School When: 6:00PM on Wednesday, March 28th, 2018
Historical Roadshow Sharing Day
10am-1pm. Search your photos and ask you friends and relatives for never-seen-before pre-1970 Photos of Wilmington. Where: Wilmington Library, 1300 N. Avalon Blvd, Wilmington When: 10:00AM on Saturday, March 31st, 2018
Be Tsunami Smart
What would you do if you heard there was a Tsunami alert? Attend this presentation and learn more. Where: Tzu Chi Community Clinic, 1355 N. Broad Avenue, Wilmington When: 11:00AM on Saturday, March 31st, 2018
Wilmington Community CERT classes begin April 10
Every Tuesday through May 22, 2018. Presented by Los Angeles Port Police Community Relations Officers. Call 310-684-4466 to register. Where: 1355 Broad Avenue, Wilmington When: 6:00PM on Tuesday, April 10th, 2018
Earth Day Chalkfest on the LA Waterfront
10am-2pm. Creat Family-friendly Art with an Earth Day theme. Where: Wilmington Waterfront Park, Main Plaza, 604 West C Street, Wilmington When: 10:00AM on Saturday, April 21st, 2018
- CPR Class
- Participate in the Wilmington Urban Greening Plan
- Application period now open for Port of LA 2018 Community Investment Grants
- Machado Lake Pipeline Project
- Panel Report on the Wilmington Waterfront
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Now Leasing 174 New Affordable 1, 2 & 3-Bedroom Apartments
- Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
- Opportunities for Environmental Consultants
LA Dept. of City Planning will be releasing two Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) to prepare a list of on-call consultants. Read more.
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Wilmington Waterfront Product Update Presentation
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium – 2017 Summer Docent Program
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
Wilmington Community Garden