Meetings & Events
Wilmington Waterfront Promenade Project Update Meeting
Where: Banning's Landing Community Center, 100 W. Water Street, Wilmington When: 6:00PM on Thursday, March 30th, 2017
Conozca Sus Derechos/Know Your Rights
Where: Harry Bridges SPAN School, 1235 Broad Avenue, Wilmington When: 9:30AM on Saturday, April 1st, 2017
LAPD Harbor Division Carnival 2017 Friday thru Sunday
FRIDAY 3/31 5pm-11pm; SATURDAY 4/1 12pm-Midnight; SUNDAY 4/2 12pm-10pm. Where: Avalon Blvd between PCH and L Street, Wilmington When: 12:00PM on Sunday, April 2nd, 2017
Port of LA’s Community Investment Grant Application Workshop
Where: Banning's Landing Community Center, 100 W. Water Street, Wilmington When: 6:00PM on Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
WNC Special Board Meeting
Agenda will be posted 72 hours prior to meeting. Where: Wilmington Municipal Building, 544 N. Avalon Blvd, Wilmington When: 6:30PM on Wednesday, April 5th, 2017
Earth Day Chalkfest/Dia de la Tierra Fetival de Tiza
Join us and create family-friendly art with an Earth Day theme. First 100 attendees will be provided free chalk or bring your own biodegradable chalk./Acompáñenos y crea dibujos apropiados para la familia con el tema del Día de la Tierra. Primeras 100 personas recibirán tiza gratis o traiga su propia tiza biodegradable. Where: Wilmington Waterfront Park, Main Plaza, 604 West C Street, Wilmington When: 10:00AM on Saturday, April 22nd, 2017
Wilmington Art Work celebrating Cinco de Mayo
6pm-10pm. Event for the Whole Family. Where: Avlon Blvd between F & G Streets When: 6:00PM on Friday, May 5th, 2017
World Trade Week – Free Boat Tours (Recorridos En Barco Gratuitos)
10am-3pm. Tours every 30 minutes. First-come, first-served. Where: Banning's Landing Community Center, 100 E Water Street, Wilmington When: 10:00AM on Saturday, May 20th, 2017
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- Wilmington Art Walk Cinco de Mayo
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Earth Day at Exposition Park in Los Angeles
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium – 2017 Summer Docent Program
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Phillips 66 Refinery Update
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Phases & Faces of Affordable Housing in Los Angeles Exhibit
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
Wilmington Community Garden