Meetings & Events
PORT 101 PRESENTATION
9:00am presentation followed by Board Tour at 11am. RSVP by January 18 Required. Where: Port of Los Angeles Administration Building, 425 S. Palos Verdes Street, San Pedro When: 9:00AM on Saturday, January 21st, 2017
3rd Annual Lunar New Year Festival on the LA Waterfront
2:00pm-7:00pm. Cultural Entertainment • Dancers • Crafts • Petting Zoo • Food Where: Crafted at the Port of Los Angeles, Warehouse No. 10, 112 E. 22nd Street, San Pedro When: 2:00PM on Saturday, January 21st, 2017
WNC Environmental Committee Meeting
Where: Wilmington Branch Library, Study Room, 1300 N Avalon Blvd, Wilmington When: 6:00PM on Monday, January 23rd, 2017
WNC Board & Stakeholder Meeting
The agenda will be posted at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Where: Phineas Banning High School- WOODSON HALL, 1527 Lakme Avenue, (Location to be confirmed), Wilmington When: 6:30PM on Wednesday, January 25th, 2017
TradeX event is a gathering of resources, discussions and demonstrations of innovations which are designed to inspire and spark the viewer's interest in learning the basic steps necessary in order to bring ideas and products to market in the global economy. Where: Ports O'Call Restaurant, 1200 Nagoya Way, San Pedro When: 1:30PM on Thursday, February 2nd, 2017
Wilmington Art Walk – Mardi Gras!
6:00PM-10:00PM. We will be holding a shoe box float 'table parade' during the Feb 3rd Art Walk. Guests of all ages are invited to create their own float made out of a shoe box. Where: Bannings Landing, 100 E. Water Street, Wilmington When: 6:00PM on Friday, February 3rd, 2017
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
2017 UC Master Gardener Volunteer Training Program for Los Angeles County.
Click here for details.
SELECTIONS/ELECTIONS: CLICK TO VIEW THE UNOFFICIAL RESULTS
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Phillips 66 Refinery Update
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Phases & Faces of Affordable Housing in Los Angeles Exhibit
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
Wilmington Community Garden