Meetings & Events
WNC Board & Stakeholder Meeting
Where: Phineas Banning High School, Woodson Hall, 1527 Lakme Avenue, Wilmington When: 6:30PM on Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017
Library Event: Free Movie Screening “SELMA”
February is African American Heritage Month! Where: Wilmington Branch Library, 1300 N. Avalon Blvd, Wilmington When: 5:30PM on Thursday, February 23rd, 2017
WNC Planning & Land Use Committee Meeting
Where: Wilmington Branch Library, 1300 N. Avalon, Wilmington When: 6:30PM on Thursday, February 23rd, 2017
Regional Budget Day – SAVE THE DATE!
The purpose of this 3 hour session is to come and share your concerns about your neighborhood, and how the City can better spend its funds for a better quality of life in Los Angeles. Where: Croatian Cultural Center, 510 W. 7th Street, San Pedro When: 9:00AM on Saturday, February 25th, 2017
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
2017 UC Master Gardener Volunteer Training Program for Los Angeles County.
Click here for details.
SELECTIONS/ELECTIONS: CLICK TO VIEW THE UNOFFICIAL RESULTS
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- CERT TRAINING BEGINS 1/27/17
CLICK FOR DETAILS
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Phillips 66 Refinery Update
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Phases & Faces of Affordable Housing in Los Angeles Exhibit
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
Wilmington Community Garden