Meetings & Events
WNC Beautification Committee Meeting
Where: Wilmington Branch Library, 1300 N. Avalon, Wilmington When: 6:30PM on Tuesday, April 25th, 2017
WNC Board & Stakeholder Meeting
Where: Phineas Banning High School, Cragin Theater, 1527 Lakme Avenue, Wilmington When: 6:30PM on Wednesday, April 26th, 2017
South Coast AQMD Working Group Meeting #3 – Proposed Amended Rule 1118 – Control of Emissions from Refinery Flares
Where: Wilmington Senior Center, 1371 Eubank Avenue, Wilmington When: 5:30PM on Thursday, April 27th, 2017
People’s Climate March
Where: 1331 Eubank Avenue, Wilmington When: 11:00AM on Saturday, April 29th, 2017
Día de los Niños / Día de los Libros
Join us a s we celebrate diversity in books and reading with a musical performance, a craft and a free book to take home. All ages are welcome. Where: Wilmington Branch Library, 1300 N. Avalon Blvd, Wilmington When: 2:00PM on Saturday, April 29th, 2017
Wilmington Art Walk celebrating Cinco de Mayo
6pm-10pm. Event for the Whole Family. Where: Avlon Blvd between F & G Streets When: 6:00PM on Friday, May 5th, 2017
Fit Food Fair – 2nd Event of a Healthy You series
10am-12pm. Cooking demonstrations, games, etc. First 80 families will receive a bag of FREE groceries. Where: Providence Community Health Wellness & Activity Center, 470 N Hawaiian Ave, Wilmington When: 10:00AM on Saturday, May 6th, 2017
World Trade Week – Free Boat Tours (Recorridos En Barco Gratuitos)
10am-3pm. Tours every 30 minutes. First-come, first-served. Where: Banning's Landing Community Center, 100 E Water Street, Wilmington When: 10:00AM on Saturday, May 20th, 2017
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Wilmington Waterfront Product Update Presentation
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- Wilmington Art Walk Cinco de Mayo
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Earth Day at Exposition Park in Los Angeles
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium – 2017 Summer Docent Program
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Phillips 66 Refinery Update
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Phases & Faces of Affordable Housing in Los Angeles Exhibit
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
Wilmington Community Garden