Meetings & Events
WNC Board & Stakeholder Meeting
Agenda will be posted 72 hours prior to meeting. Where: Phineas Banning High School When: 6:30PM on Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017
Port of LA’s Community Investment Grant Application Workshop
Where: Banning's Landing Community Center, 100 W. Water Street, Wilmington When: 6:00PM on Tuesday, April 4th, 2017
2017 UC Master Gardener Volunteer Training Program for Los Angeles County.
Click here for details.
SELECTIONS/ELECTIONS: CLICK TO VIEW THE UNOFFICIAL RESULTS
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- CERT TRAINING BEGINS 1/27/17
CLICK FOR DETAILS
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Phillips 66 Refinery Update
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Phases & Faces of Affordable Housing in Los Angeles Exhibit
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
Wilmington Community Garden