Meetings & Events
Measure A Implementation – Park Funding 102 Meeting
The "Park Funding 102" meeting will provide an update on the implementation of Measure A and will seek your input on grant guideline topics including eligibility, annual allocations, competitive grants, and technical assistance. RSVP Required. Free Event. Where: Toyota Meeting Hall,, 3330 Civic Center Drive, Torrance When: 9:30AM on Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
Los Angeles Police Commission Community Meeting
Where: Edwin Markham Middle School Auditorium, 1650 E. 104th Street, Los Angeles When: 6:30PM on Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
WNC Beautification Committee Meeting
Where: Wilmington Branch Library, 1300 N. Avalon, Wilmington When: 6:30PM on Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
WNC Ad Hoc Agenda Setting Committee Meeting
Where: Neno's Norroz Ristorante Italiano, 910 W Pacific Coast Highway, Wilmington When: 6:30PM on Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
I Heart Wilmington Family Fiesta
Free Fun Activities 12noon - 5pm. Where: Banning Park, 1331 Eubank Avenue, Wilmington When: 12:00PM on Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
WNC Board & Stakeholder Meeting
Agenda will be posted 72 hours prior to meeting. Where: Phineas Banning High School, 1527 Lakme Avenue, Wilmington When: 6:30PM on Wednesday, September 27th, 2017
Workshop: Homebuyers Guide To A High Performing Healthy Home / Guia Para Comprar Casas de Alto Eficienca Y Mejor Para su Salud
To RSVP click on "View Info". Where: Wilmington Municipal Building, 544 N. Avalon Blvd, Wilmington When: 10:00AM on Saturday, September 30th, 2017
Latino LA Festival
2pm-6pm. Entertainment, kids games & More. Where: Wilmington Waterfront Park When: 2:00PM on Saturday, October 7th, 2017
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
- Viva Los Libros / Fall Into Literacy
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Now Leasing 174 New Affordable 1, 2 & 3-Bedroom Apartments
- Harbor Park & Banning Pool Summer Hours
- Summer Movie Nights
- Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
- Summer Reading Challenge 2017
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
- M.Y. C.L.U.B. After School Program
- Mental Health Promoters Class
- Opportunities for Environmental Consultants
LA Dept. of City Planning will be releasing two Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) to prepare a list of on-call consultants. Read more.
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Wilmington Waterfront Product Update Presentation
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium – 2017 Summer Docent Program
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
Wilmington Community Garden