Meetings & Events
CANCELLED WNC Board & Stakeholder Meeting
THERE WILL BE NO REGULAR BOARD AND STAKEHOLDER MEETING HELD IN JULY. When: 6:30PM on Wednesday, July 26th, 2017
Planning 101 Training with Dept. of Planning and Dept. of Neighborhood Empowerment
This training is intended to provide an overview of the basic elements of planning, land use and zoning. Where: San Pedro Municipal Building, 638 S. Beacon Street, Room 452, San Pedro When: 6:00PM on Thursday, August 3rd, 2017
Wilmington Art Walk – Vintage Summer Celebration
6:00pm-10:00pm. Art & Craft Vendors, Live Music, Entertainment, Food Trucks & more! Where: Banning's Landing, 100 E. Water Street, Wilmington When: 6:00PM on Friday, August 4th, 2017
CicLAvia – San Pedro meets Wilmington
Free community event. On Sunday, August 13, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., streets along a route between San Pedro and Wilmington will be closed to vehicles and opened for Angelenos and visitors to bike, walk, skate, dance and play. Free to the public, and a first for the Los Angeles Harbor Area, this event turns the streets into an open space for all to enjoy. Where: Begins at 22nd & Pacific in San Pedro. End at Banning Park, "M" Street and Eubank, Wilmington. When: 9:00AM on Sunday, August 13th, 2017
WNC Board & Stakeholder Meeting
Agenda will be posted 72 hours prior to meeting. Where: Phineas Banning High School, 1527 Lakme Avenue, Wilmington When: 6:00PM on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
- Harbor Park & Banning Pool Summer Hours
- Summer Movie Nights
- Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
- Summer Reading Challenge 2017
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
- M.Y. C.L.U.B. After School Program
- Mental Health Promoters Class
- Opportunities for Environmental Consultants
LA Dept. of City Planning will be releasing two Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) to prepare a list of on-call consultants. Read more.
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Wilmington Waterfront Product Update Presentation
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium – 2017 Summer Docent Program
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
Wilmington Community Garden