Phillips 66 Refinery Update
This afternoon, Jan. 5, 2017, the Phillips 66 Wilmington Refinery experienced a power failure resulting in flaring. All refinery safety systems functioned as designed.
Refinery personnel are monitoring the air quality within the community and refinery. All data indicate there has been no off-site impact.
Appropriate regulatory agency notifications including the South Coast Air Quality Management District have been made.
For more information, please call the Refinery’s 24-hour Community Awareness Hotline: 310-834-5264 (English) and 310-543-7431 (Spanish).
Janet Grothe, Public Affairs Manager
Phillips 66 Los Angeles Refinery,
1660 W. Anaheim Street, Wilmington, CA 90744
Office: 310-952-6038, Mobile: 310-487-0487
24-hour Community Awareness Hotline: 310-834-5264 (English) and 310-543-7431 (Spanish)
PHILLIPS 66 – PROVIDING ENERGY. IMPROVING LIVES
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Wilmington Waterfront Product Update Presentation
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- Wilmington Art Walk Cinco de Mayo
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Earth Day at Exposition Park in Los Angeles
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium – 2017 Summer Docent Program
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Phillips 66 Refinery Update
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Phases & Faces of Affordable Housing in Los Angeles Exhibit
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
Wilmington Community Garden