Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
Kaiser Permanente is planning to host weekly fitness classes in Ken Malloy Park once it opens and I was hoping to create a large calendar of those activities to display at the grand opening next Saturday. We’d love to include any events that you all are hosting that are open to the public as well!
If you have fitness classes, events, walking groups, etc… that you’re planning to offer in the park this summer, would you please shoot me a quick email? We’d love to promote all of these activities to the community. Of course, Joe will still need your paperwork for the City’s permitting purposes (attached).
And if you’d like to come exercise with us, we’ll be hosting the following classes in the park beginning on June 19th. All are free & open to the public:
Mondays 5:30pm – 6:00pm Zumba
Mondays 6:00pm – 6:30pm Bootcamp
Fridays 12:30pm – 1:30pm Yoga
Assistant Director, Public Affairs & Integrated Brand Communications
Kaiser Permanente South Bay Medical Center
Office: (424) 251-7677
Tie Line: 8-341-7677
Cell: (310) 386-5309
Link to City of Los Angeles Dept. or Rec & Parks APPLICATION FOR USE OF FACILITIES
Wilmington Waterfront Re-Development Video
LA Waterfront Website
- Nominate a “Hometown Hero” Today
- Election Survey
- Clearwater Project
- Case Information on 1424 N DEEPWATER AVE 90744
- Valero Wilmington Refinery Fenceline Air Monitoring Plan is Available for Public Comment
- South Coast AQMD Community Meetings
December 5th & December 12th.
- Being a Good Neighbor
Being a Good Neighbor (A great article found by Nicolas of Ms. Martin’s Class)
- Wilmington Urban Greening Plan
- Machado Lake Pipeline Project
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
Like Us On Facebook