Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
Kaiser Permanente is planning to host weekly fitness classes in Ken Malloy Park once it opens and I was hoping to create a large calendar of those activities to display at the grand opening next Saturday. We’d love to include any events that you all are hosting that are open to the public as well!
If you have fitness classes, events, walking groups, etc… that you’re planning to offer in the park this summer, would you please shoot me a quick email? We’d love to promote all of these activities to the community. Of course, Joe will still need your paperwork for the City’s permitting purposes (attached).
And if you’d like to come exercise with us, we’ll be hosting the following classes in the park beginning on June 19th. All are free & open to the public:
Mondays 5:30pm – 6:00pm Zumba
Mondays 6:00pm – 6:30pm Bootcamp
Fridays 12:30pm – 1:30pm Yoga
Assistant Director, Public Affairs & Integrated Brand Communications
Kaiser Permanente South Bay Medical Center
Office: (424) 251-7677
Tie Line: 8-341-7677
Cell: (310) 386-5309
Link to City of Los Angeles Dept. or Rec & Parks APPLICATION FOR USE OF FACILITIES
- Bicycle Safety Training
- Planning 101: Attend a Presentation Sept. 29th
- Sept. 22nd
- Mayor’s Youth Council
CLICK FOR DETAILS
- CERT Classes begin September 25th.
- WNC Out Supporting Wilmington Pilots
- Rule 1410
- Bicycle Safety Classes
- Become a City of LA Lifeguard
City of LA, Dept of Rec & Parks, BE A LIFEGUARD TESTING.
- Farmers Market Every Tuesday
- Wilmington Waterfront Re-Development Video
- Wilmington Urban Greening Plan
- Machado Lake Pipeline Project
- Panel Report on the Wilmington Waterfront
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Now Leasing 174 New Affordable 1, 2 & 3-Bedroom Apartments
- Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
News From The Mayor