Board Seat Vacancy Information
Applications being accepted for the following Open Board Seat:
(Definition of Work Representative: Stakeholders who are at least 16 years of age and who work within the boundaries of the council.)
The seats will remain vacant until members of the Governing Board appoint a qualified candidate by a simple majority vote during a governing board and stakeholder meeting.
- Wilmington Community Plan
COMMUNITY PLANS IN THE HARBOR AREA – LEARN ABOUT THEM HERE
- Bicycle Safety Training
- CERT Classes begin September 25th.
- WNC Out Supporting Wilmington Pilots
- Rule 1410
- Bicycle Safety Classes
- Become a City of LA Lifeguard
City of LA, Dept of Rec & Parks, BE A LIFEGUARD TESTING.
- Farmers Market Every Tuesday
- Wilmington Waterfront Re-Development Video
- Wilmington Urban Greening Plan
- Machado Lake Pipeline Project
- Panel Report on the Wilmington Waterfront
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Now Leasing 174 New Affordable 1, 2 & 3-Bedroom Apartments
- Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
News From The Mayor