BOARD CHAIR – Ignacio (Nacho) Ortiz
VICE-CHAIR: Valerie Contreras
TREASURER: Roque Pech
SECRETARY: Sylvia Arredondo
PARLIAMENTARIAN: Socorro Fimbres
Ernesto (Ernie) Aguilar
Catherine (Cathy) Familathe
(To email one of these board members visit the Empowerla website for email links.)
BOARD LIAISONS to City Departments:
- WNC Committees (Committee Chairs have not yet been appointed)
- See our BYLAWS
- SELECTIONS/ELECTIONS: CLICK TO VIEW THE UNOFFICIAL RESULTS
- Previous Board Seat Information
PREVIOUS BOARD MEMBERS:
- Adair, Matthew – SECRETARY – Member at Large (elected)
- Arredondo, Sylvia – Member at Large (elected)
- Caraballo-DiRuggiero, Marisela – Port of Los Angeles (appointed)
- Domonoske, Dan – Business and Industry (selected)
- Fimbres, Socorro – Labor (selected)
- Grothe, Janet D. – Business and Industry (selected)
- Hernandez, Arthur – Resident (selected)
- Jasso, Robert – Resident (selected)
- Kern, Gary – Seniors (selected)
- Medel, Diana – Resident (selected)
- Moreno, Cecilia – CHAIR – Non-Profit Fraternal (selected)
- Ramirez, Alberto M. – Resident (selected)
- Sanborn, Michael – Park Advisory (selected)
- Sullivan, Patricia – Churches (selected)
- Trani, Robert – Resident (selected)
- Valladolid, Patricia – VICE CHAIR – Education (selected)
- Wilson, Patrick – TREASURER – Business and Industry (selected)
Photos from 8th Anniversary celebration. Our dinner was catered by the L.A. Harbor College Culinary Program and all the attendees were treated to a wonderful meal.
Copyright 2011, Wilmington Neighborhood Council. All Rights Reserved.
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- Wilmington Art Walk Cinco de Mayo
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Earth Day at Exposition Park in Los Angeles
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium – 2017 Summer Docent Program
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Phillips 66 Refinery Update
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Phases & Faces of Affordable Housing in Los Angeles Exhibit
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
Wilmington Community Garden