BOARD CHAIR – Ignacio (Nacho) Ortiz
VICE-CHAIR: Valerie Contreras
TREASURER: Roque Pech
SECRETARY: Sylvia Arredondo
PARLIAMENTARIAN: Socorro Fimbres
Ernesto (Ernie) Aguilar
Catherine (Cathy) Familathe
(To email one of these board members visit the Empowerla website for email links.)
BOARD LIAISONS to City Departments:
- WNC Committees (Committee Chairs have not yet been appointed)
- See our BYLAWS
- SELECTIONS/ELECTIONS: CLICK TO VIEW THE UNOFFICIAL RESULTS
- Previous Board Seat Information
PREVIOUS BOARD MEMBERS:
- Adair, Matthew – SECRETARY – Member at Large (elected)
- Arredondo, Sylvia – Member at Large (elected)
- Caraballo-DiRuggiero, Marisela – Port of Los Angeles (appointed)
- Domonoske, Dan – Business and Industry (selected)
- Fimbres, Socorro – Labor (selected)
- Grothe, Janet D. – Business and Industry (selected)
- Hernandez, Arthur – Resident (selected)
- Jasso, Robert – Resident (selected)
- Kern, Gary – Seniors (selected)
- Medel, Diana – Resident (selected)
- Moreno, Cecilia – CHAIR – Non-Profit Fraternal (selected)
- Ramirez, Alberto M. – Resident (selected)
- Sanborn, Michael – Park Advisory (selected)
- Sullivan, Patricia – Churches (selected)
- Trani, Robert – Resident (selected)
- Valladolid, Patricia – VICE CHAIR – Education (selected)
- Wilson, Patrick – TREASURER – Business and Industry (selected)
Photos from 8th Anniversary celebration. Our dinner was catered by the L.A. Harbor College Culinary Program and all the attendees were treated to a wonderful meal.
Copyright 2011, Wilmington Neighborhood Council. All Rights Reserved.
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Wilmington Waterfront Product Update Presentation
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- Wilmington Art Walk Cinco de Mayo
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Earth Day at Exposition Park in Los Angeles
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium – 2017 Summer Docent Program
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Phillips 66 Refinery Update
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Phases & Faces of Affordable Housing in Los Angeles Exhibit
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
Wilmington Community Garden