Candidate Filing Information
Applications being accepted for the following three Open Board Seats:
(Definition of Owner Representative: Stakeholders who are at least 16 years of age and who own real property within the boundaries of the council.)
(Definition of Work Representative: Stakeholders who are at least 16 years of age and who work within the boundaries of the council.)
AT LARGE REPRESENTATIVE
(Definition of At Large Representative: Stakeholders who are at least 16 years of age and who live, work, or own real property within the boundaries of the council.)
The seats will remain vacant until members of the Governing Board appoint a qualified candidate by a simple majority vote during a governing board and stakeholder meeting.
Deadline to file a Candidate Filing Form is August 13, 2018.
Like Us On Facebook
- Valero Wilmington Refinery Fenceline Air Monitoring Plan is Available for Public Comment
- Being a Good Neighbor
Being a Good Neighbor (A great article found by Nicolas of Ms. Martin’s Class)
- Wilmington Community Plan
COMMUNITY PLANS IN THE HARBOR AREA – LEARN ABOUT THEM HERE
- WNC Out Supporting Wilmington Pilots
- Farmers Market Every Tuesday
- Wilmington Waterfront Re-Development Video
- Wilmington Urban Greening Plan
- Machado Lake Pipeline Project
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Now Leasing 174 New Affordable 1, 2 & 3-Bedroom Apartments
- Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
News From The Mayor