Links and Services
- ART & CULTURE (ARTE Y CULTURA)
- BUSINESS ASSISTANCE (ASISTENCIA de NEGOCIOS)
- COURTS (CORTES)
- ELECTED OFFICIALS – (City, County, State, and Federal)
- EMPLOYMENT (EMPLEO)
- HOUSING – HOMELESS
- IMMIGRATION: All the answers regarding immigration and where to find accurate information regarding forms and costs and information updates as things change. The website is multilingual. The website is: www.uscis.gov/howdoi
- LAPD HARBOR DIVISION CONTACT NUMBERS
- MUSEUMS AND HISTORICAL SITES
- MUSIC: South Bay Chamber Music Society Home Page
- City of LA, Dept. of Rec and Parks, APPLICATION FOR USE OF FACILITIES
- SENIOR ACTIVITIES
- VOTING: Register to vote here- https://rtv.sos.ca.gov/elections/register-to-vote/
City of Los Angeles
Los Angeles City Ethics Commission – Information for Neighborhood Councils
DEPARTMENT OF NEIGHBORHOOD EMPOWERMENT (DONE). New location at City Hall, 200 N. Spring St, Ste 2005, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Mail Stop 968. Main line 213-978-1751; Fax 213-978-1751. Website
RESIDENT’S QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE TO LA MUNICIPAL CODES. CLICK HERE.
PROP K FUNDING. Competitive Grant cycle for Capital Improvement funds for recreational facilities: Bureau of Engineering
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
- Viva Los Libros / Fall Into Literacy
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Now Leasing 174 New Affordable 1, 2 & 3-Bedroom Apartments
- Harbor Park & Banning Pool Summer Hours
- Summer Movie Nights
- Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
- Summer Reading Challenge 2017
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
- M.Y. C.L.U.B. After School Program
- Mental Health Promoters Class
- Opportunities for Environmental Consultants
LA Dept. of City Planning will be releasing two Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) to prepare a list of on-call consultants. Read more.
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Wilmington Waterfront Product Update Presentation
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium – 2017 Summer Docent Program
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
Wilmington Community Garden