WNC Beautification Committee Meeting
|Where:||Wilmington Branch Library, 1300 N. Avalon, Wilmington|
|When:||6:30PM on Tuesday, April 25th, 2017|
SECOND THURSDAY, EVERY OTHER MONTH. Click for details.
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
- M.Y. C.L.U.B. After School Program
- Mental Health Promoters Class
- Opportunities for Environmental Consultants
LA Dept. of City Planning will be releasing two Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) to prepare a list of on-call consultants. Read more.
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
Provide input on Metro’s budget! Click here for details.
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of Los Angeles wants to hear from you!
- Wilmington Waterfront Product Update Presentation
- Dept. of City Planning 2016 Annual Report
- Latinas Public Service Academy. Free Public Policy program for 11th & 12th grade Latinas
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Cabrillo Marine Aquarium – 2017 Summer Docent Program
- FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION SERVICES NOW AVAILABLE in WILMINGTON! PREPARACION DE IMPUESTOS ¡GRATIS! Disponible Ahora en WILMINGTON!
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
Save Water, Energy, Money and the Environment
- Safe Sidewalk LA – Rebate Program Information
- Co-Ed and Girls Winter Basketball Leagues starts in January 2017
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
- Free Asthma Home visitation program Currently enrolling San Pedro and Wilmington families with children with asthma
- Community Development Center – Open Enrollment.
- Job Opportunities
Big Belly Bins On Avalon. Read more.
- Port of Los Angeles Moves Forward with Plans for $52.7 Million Wilmington Waterfront Promenade
Wilmington Community Garden