Neighborhood Purpose Grants
NPG – Neighborhood Purpose Grant
A Neighborhood Council can allocate a portion of its annual budget to grant funds to qualifying local non-profits and public schools. A Neighborhood Purpose Grant must provide a benefit to the Wilmington NC community.
Here are important details aboutNPG’s:
- NPG grant application deadline is February 14, 2018.
- NPG Application and Application Packet will be made available here online or at the WNC office located at 544 N. Avalon Blvd., Suite 103, at monthly stakeholder meetings, and at committee meetings.
- Completed and signed applications must be emailed to: email@example.com with subject line: “YourOrganization-NPG Application-MMDDYY”.
- All Received applications will be agendized at the February 28, 2018 Governing Board & Stakeholder Meeting for discussion.
- Only completed NPG applications will be agendized for the March 28, 2018 Governing Board & Stakeholder Meeting and voted upon by the board.
- Disbursement will follow the March 28, 2018 Governing Board meeting.
Neighborhood Purposes Grant Documents
- Wilmington Community Plan – Workshops in May
COMMUNITY PLANS IN THE HARBOR AREA – LEARN ABOUT THEM HERE
- Case Information on 1424 N DEEPWATER AVE 90744
- Coming April 28
- Valero Wilmington Refinery Fenceline Air Monitoring Plan is Available for Public Comment
- Being a Good Neighbor
Being a Good Neighbor (A great article found by Nicolas of Ms. Martin’s Class)
- WNC Out Supporting Wilmington Pilots
- Farmers Market Every Tuesday
- Wilmington Waterfront Re-Development Video
- Wilmington Urban Greening Plan
- Machado Lake Pipeline Project
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Now Leasing 174 New Affordable 1, 2 & 3-Bedroom Apartments
- Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
Like Us On Facebook
News From The Mayor