Schedule for Filling Vacant Seats
Candidate Filing Forms accepted for the four vacant representative seats – At Large, Owner, Employee, Community Interest – from 9/27/17 until 10/16/17.
Candidate Filing Forms are available at the wilmington Neighborhood Council (WNC) office, 544 N. Avalon Blvd, Suite 103, Wilmington, CA 90744. *Forms are in an envelope affixed to the WNC office door.
The WNC office is inside the Municipal Building. The Municipal Building is open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Candidates can submit their completed and signed Candidate Filing Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the WNC office. *Completed and Signed forms delivered in person can be placed in the envelope affixed to the WNC office door labeled “Completed Candidate Filing Forms.”
Candidates are highly encouraged to attend the October 25, 2017 Governing Board Meeting to formally introduce themselves to the board and stakeholders, and let us know why they should be appointed to fill the vacant seat they are applying for. Should candidate not be present candidate statements will be read aloud by Chair.
At the October 25, 2017 Governing Board Meeting the WNC Board will appoint candidates to fill the vacancies.
CANDIDATE FILING FORM – Candidate Filing Form 2017
- Bicycle Safety Training
- Planning 101: Attend a Presentation Sept. 29th
- Sept. 22nd
- Mayor’s Youth Council
CLICK FOR DETAILS
- CERT Classes begin September 25th.
- WNC Out Supporting Wilmington Pilots
- Rule 1410
- Bicycle Safety Classes
- Become a City of LA Lifeguard
City of LA, Dept of Rec & Parks, BE A LIFEGUARD TESTING.
- Farmers Market Every Tuesday
- Wilmington Waterfront Re-Development Video
- Wilmington Urban Greening Plan
- Machado Lake Pipeline Project
- Panel Report on the Wilmington Waterfront
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Now Leasing 174 New Affordable 1, 2 & 3-Bedroom Apartments
- Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
- A Los Angeles Story: Youth of Color Versus Big Oil
- Long Beach Alliance for Children with Asthma
DOWNLOAD REFERRAL FORM HERE
VISIT www.lbaca.org FOR MORE INFO
- CalFresh can help you buy the nutritious food you need for good health.
News From The Mayor