Vacant Board Seats
The Wilmington NC has declared 2 board seats vacant:
- Vacant seat: At-Large Representative – (applicant must live, work, or own property in the Wilmington boundaries)
- Vacant Seat: Residential Representative (applicant must live in Wilmington NC boundaries)
Seats filled are for the remainder of the 2- year term.
Application process: Applications will only be received by sending them via email to: WilmingtonNC@empowerLA.org.
No physical application deliveries to board members or via US mail or NC office drop off.
Application deadline is September 18, 2019. No applications will be accepted after this date.
Directions on how to use the application:
- You need to download acrobat if you don’t have it.
- Open the application where it says “download the application” on the WNC Website
- Once the application is open, right click with your mouse and SAVE it to your computer
- The application file name is Candidate-application-WNC
- Once you have saved it to your computer, close the online document
- Find and open the document on your computer under downloads or documents: Candidate-application-WNC
- Once you open it- notice that the pdf right hand side gives you the option to sign & fill so select that
- Once you select sign & fill, choose ME not others
- You can fill out the application & sign it. Create a signature
- Save the file under a slightly different name: i.e. Candidate Application WNC 2019
- Now you can go to your email and attach that new file and email it to WilmingtonNC@empowerla.org
Wilmington Waterfront Re-Development Video
Wilmington Fleet Week Celebration – Open to All – Free Event
- Clearwater Project
- Case Information on 1424 N DEEPWATER AVE 90744
- Valero Wilmington Refinery Fenceline Air Monitoring Plan is Available for Public Comment
- Being a Good Neighbor
Being a Good Neighbor (A great article found by Nicolas of Ms. Martin’s Class)
- Farmers Market Every Tuesday
- Wilmington Urban Greening Plan
- Machado Lake Pipeline Project
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Fitness Classes & More at Ken Malloy Park
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project
Grandparents as Parents and other Relative Caregivers. Support Group in Wilmington Starting Soon! Thursday’s 9:00am-11:00am. Click for details.
Like Us On Facebook