Vacant Board Seat
The Wilmington NC has declared two board seats vacant:
- Vacant seat: At-Large Representative – (applicant must live, work, or own property in the Wilmington boundaries)
- Vacant seat: Employee (Work) Representative – (applicant must work within the Wilmington boundaries)
The seats to be filled are for the remainder of the 2- year term.
Application process: Applications will only be received by sending them via email to: WilmingtonNC@empowerLA.org.
No physical application deliveries to board members or via US mail or NC office drop off.
Application deadline is October 16, 2020, 7:00pm. No applications will be accepted after this date.
Apply on line using the link above OR click on DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE, print a copy and fill it out then scan it and email it to WilmingtonNC@empowerla.org
WNC Social Media Links
Wilmington Waterfront Re-Development Video
LA Waterfront Website
- McDonalds Project 230 E PCH
- Clearwater Project
- Valero Wilmington Refinery Fenceline Air Monitoring Plan is Available for Public Comment
- South Coast AQMD Community Meetings
- Being a Good Neighbor
Being a Good Neighbor (A great article found by Nicolas of Ms. Martin’s Class)
- Wilmington Urban Greening Plan
- Machado Lake Pipeline Project
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project