Vacant Board Seat
The Wilmington NC has declared a board seat vacant:
- Vacant seat: At-Large Representative – (applicant must live, work, or own property in the Wilmington boundaries)
The seat to be filled is for the remainder of the 2- year term.
Application process: Applications will only be received by sending them via email to: WilmingtonNC@empowerLA.org.
No physical application deliveries to board members or via US mail or NC office drop off.
Application deadline is October 15, 2019, 7:00pm. No applications will be accepted after this date.
Directions on how to use the application:
- You need to download acrobat if you don’t have it.
- Open the application where it says “download the application” on the WNC Website
- Once the application is open, right click with your mouse and SAVE it to your computer
- The application file name is Candidate-application-WNC
- Once you have saved it to your computer, close the online document
- Find and open the document on your computer under downloads or documents: Candidate-application-WNC
- Once you open it- notice that the pdf right hand side gives you the option to sign & fill so select that
- Once you select sign & fill, choose ME not others
- You can fill out the application & sign it. Create a signature
- Save the file under a slightly different name: i.e. Candidate Application WNC 2019
- Now you can go to your email and attach that new file and email it to WilmingtonNC@empowerla.org
WNC Social Media Links
Wilmington Waterfront Re-Development Video
LA Waterfront Website
- McDonalds Project 230 E PCH
- Clearwater Project
- Valero Wilmington Refinery Fenceline Air Monitoring Plan is Available for Public Comment
- South Coast AQMD Community Meetings
- Being a Good Neighbor
Being a Good Neighbor (A great article found by Nicolas of Ms. Martin’s Class)
- Wilmington Urban Greening Plan
- Machado Lake Pipeline Project
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- SCAQMD Certifies Final EIR for Tesoro Refinery Integration Project